Orion Family Services, an innovative non-profit community mental health organization, is looking to add dedicated clinicians to our treatment team of skilled in-home and outpatient therapists. We are a licensed outpatient mental health clinic located in Madison, which provides an array of community services throughout southern Wisconsin, including outpatient and in-home therapy.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS:
• Masters degree in a mental health field
• Licensure (training licenses will be considered)
• NPI number
• Medicaid Provider Certification (if not obtained, must be eligible to apply for provider certification)
• Minimum 1 year experience and 1000 clinically supervised hours working with children who meet SED criteria
• Experience with assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning
• Experience working within a multidisciplinary team
• Familiarity with 3rd party billing
• Valid drivers license, insurance and good driving record
• Commitment, Integrity and an ability to Laugh Easily!
• Salaried full time position
• Medical and dental insurance
• Annual Training Stipend
• Therapists work in co-therapy teams
• Supervision by LCSW and PhD
Send resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Stacey Parke, Orion Family Services, 6333 Odana Road, Ste 20, Madison, WI 53719.